Oktoberfest Season Kick Off!
As a German club, we pride ourselves on the most authentic Oktoberfest in Colorado. We work hard to bring you the most authentic and best Oktoberfest in all of Colorado.
Come for dinner at 5pm and stay to dance with the Rhinelanders from 6-11 pm. Schuhplattlers will be performing during the break, and we will have some games for all ages.
Join us at 11:00 for the opening of Oktoberfest. We will have many events throughout the day. Schuhplattlers will be performing. The Volkstanzgruppe will be teaching you how to dance, plus you can try to win at one of our games for those young at heart. The Alpine Echo will stick around until 11 pm, but if you don't want to go home, we will tap another keg and pour all night long.
Come again at 11 am for a after church treat. Tap your toes to the Austrian Connection, and enjoy the summer sun. Stay all the way till 6pm for dinner. You will get the opportunity to watch our Schuhplattlers and dance yet again with the Volkstanzgruppe. It may be our last day, but we don't quit until you do!
We also have plans to have a BIG screen TV to our beer tent so you can check up on the game if you need a break from dancing.
Some Oktoberfest Do's and Don'ts
- DO bring Sunscreen for you and the little ones.
- DO bring a picnic blanket, or lawn chairs to take advantage of the cool breeze coming off of the lakes.
- DO bring a light jacket or a sweater. Although the days may be beautiful, it tends to cool off a bit at night and we want you to be comfortable.
- DO remember we support the designated driver program. We will give any designated driver 3 free non-alcholic drinks.
- DON'T drink and drive. We will have a list of cab companies and Uber for you to call if you do not feel comfortable driving.
- DON'T bring pets, however, service dogs are welcome.
- DON'T bring food or drink. We will have a lot to choose from and no outside drink or food is permitted inside the Oktoberfest.
- DON'T leave your belongings unattended. We are not responsible for lost or stolen property.
Vendors: The deadline to request a booth has passed.
We need Volunteers! Volunteers get Free entry and one Free meal per shift. Please check out our Volunteer page.
We have Pre-Tickets sales. Save time and now!
We are located at:
17832 Highway 8, Morrison, CO 80465
click here to see the map.